- About Us
- Student Support
- Contact Us
1.New Students are usually admitted only in the beginning of the First term of the Academic Year to the U.G program.
2. Admissions under Merit is administered by M.G.University ,through the Centralized Allotment Process(CAP)every year.
3. Application for admission under Community and Management Quota must be submitted, in the prescribed form which can be had from the college office on payment of an Application Fee.
4. Applicants, seeking admission for the first year degree program, must have passed the +2 Examination or equivalent with the required percentage of marks, as prescribed by M.G.University Kottayam.
5. Candidate seeking admission must produce T .C ,Conduct Certificate( from the institution last attended), Migration Certificate,Qualifying Certificates,Mark lists etc. in original ,at the time of admission.
6. Candidates seeking admission to the college from other Universities should apply for ‘Recognition and Approval’ from the Mahathma Gandhi University, Kottayam.
7. Candidate who gets admission in the college is required to pay the Tuition Fee due, at the time of admission, and all other fee prescribed by the University. Fee once paid will not be re-funded.
8. Any candidate who found to have obtained admission by false eligibility , shall be summarily dismissed and shall forfeit whatever fee he/she had paid.
9. A student applying for Transfer Certificate will not be given the certificate unless he/ she pays all fee and other dues to college, as the Principal may feel genuine. Usually Transfer Certificate is not issued to the student, before the completion of the program of study.
10. A late of Rs.25/- will be charged, per year from a student who fails to apply for T.C.in time.
11. Students who have left the college with their T.C are not eligible to get a new one for a second time. However duplicate Transfer certificate may be issued, on production of an’ Affidavit’ signed by a Judicial First Class Magistrate and remitting a fee of Rs.50=to College.
12. A student applying for the release of any document from the college, must have cleared all the fee dues to the college.
13. A fine of Rs.100/- will be charged for a document,hat needs reference to the record, older than FIVE years.