1. Students shall not engage themselves in actions that are offensive to good and are disservice to succeeding generations of students of the college.
2. Students must observe strict discipline in the campus; behave with dignity and courtesy to the Principal, faculty members, administrative staff, visitors and fellow students.
3. Political activities and the functioning of student organisations are strictly banned in the Campus.Unofficial meetings, strikes, demonstrations, agitations, and fund collection are strictly prohibited. Students who violate the above rules are liable to be dismissed from the college summarily.
4. No student shall bring in to the college campus or hostels any banner, flag, board, notice, pamphlet or other such materials for purpose of any political activity of student organizations or other organisations.
5. The College Management and Principal shall take appropriate measures to insulate the college campus from political activism and external intervention, to safeguard the interests of students, academic community, parents and the general public. Students and staff shall co-operate with all such measures including the mode of College Union election as decided by the College Management and Courts from time to time.
6. Election to the College Union,if required, will be conducted under Parliamentary Mode, as per Lyngdoh Committee recommendations, under the verdict of the Hon.ble High Court of Kerala in WPC © No.19411 of 2012,de hors the directions issued by the University.
7. No meeting or entertainment shall be organized nor any fund collected in the college or the hostels without the permission of the Principal.
8. Students must wear uniform on the prescribed occasions and working days. Students should always keep dignity and decency in dressing.
9. Students should not go outside the college during class hours. In the event of unavoidable necessity they should seek special permission of the Principal / Head of the Department.
10. Staff members/Discipline Committee shall have the powers to deny admission to students to classes/office/ labs/library/meetings/cultural programs and other programs in the case of violation of the dress code of the college.
11. Students shall always wear identity cards issued by the college with tag and show them as and when demanded by the Principal, teachers and office staff/ security staff.
12. No student shall use or keep in possession alcoholic drinks or drugs.Using/keeping of these items will lead to immediate expulsion of the student from the college and hostels.
13. Students shall not enter classrooms other than their own.
14. Mobile phones, cinematic dance and fashion show shall not be allowed inside the College campus. Violating these rules will meet with disciplinary action, A fine of Rs.500/- will be levied for the use of mobile phones. Mobile phones with camera will be
15. Students guilty of going over to other colleges or institutions to take part in acts of indiscipline such as organizing demonstrations or strikes will be
deemed especially culpable and be punished accordingly.
16. The Principal shall have the power to inflict the following punishment: fine, loss of attendance, loss of term certificate, suspension, compulsory issue of T.C. and expulsion.
17. Conduct certificate will not be issued as matter of course. It has to be earned by students’ good conduct. Promotion to a higher class, selection for University examinations and issue of progress, attendance and conduct certificates are matters absolutely within the statutory and discretionary powers of the Principal and no appeal shall lay against the Principal’s
decision to any other authority.
18. The principal shall have the right to issue Transfer Certificate to a student admitted to the college without an application from the students or the guardian at any time during the course of his/her study in the college without assigning any specific reason.
19. The principal or other duly constituted college or hostel authorities may frame and issue from time to time disciplinary rules of permanent or temporary character, regulating the conduct of students within and outside the college and the Hostel Premises with a view to maintaining the credit and reputation of the college and the hostels.
20. Students shall desist from disfiguring the class rooms, compound walls and buildings on the college campus by pasting posters or writing on them. They shall also desist from disfiguring the compound walls of neighboring building.
21. Legal action will be initiated against those who destruct or cause to destruct the properties of the college under existing laws including the Prevention of Damage to Public Property Act 1984.
22. Banners, flags, posters, etc. shall not be allowed inside the campus or at the gates or compound walls for purpose of any activity without the permission of the Principal.
23. Students who are charged in criminal offence and are under suspension shall not be allowed to enter the campus without permission.
24. Students from other institutions and outsiders should take prior permission with valid identity proof to meet the Principal and staff members. Students from other institutions and outsiders shall not meet or interact with the students of the college inside the campus without the prior written consent of the Principal.
25. Students from other institutions and outsiders disrupting any academic activity or functioning of the college office or any unit thereof, shall be treated as infringing in the rights of college authorities to run the institution in a good manner for the public interest. All such deeds will be treated as
infringement of the rights of students. Legal actions including contempt of court will be initiated in all such cases.
26. Banners, posters, holdings, cutouts, flex boards, flag posts or any other things of temporary or permanent nature shall not be erected, installed, or placed within 200 meters of the college gate without the permission
of the college authorities.
27. There shall not be any discrimination against any community or category of students of the college and immediate stringent action will be taken against the erring students/officials/ faculty members.
28. Outsiders including police and media shall not enter the campus without the permission of Principal.
29. Photography/ video /audio recording and playing in the campus is strictly prohibited. Programs in the college shall be covered only by the persons officially authorized by the Principal.
30. Students have to park their vehicles at the allotted place at their own risk. Stunting and racing of vehicles within and in a radius of 200 metres outside the campus are strictly banned.
31. The Security Personnel /designated college staff are authorized to inspect the records of the vehicles entering the campus and register the details in the gate register.
32. The College Council and Parent Teacher Association can advise Principal on internal matters of the college.
33. Students and staff members can make use of the grievance redressal mechanism available in the college.
34. When a student meets a member of the teaching staff of the college within the campus or outside, it is a matter of politeness that he/she should greet him/her.
35. When a teacher enters the class, the students must keep standing until the teacher has invited them to sit down or he/she himself/herself has occupied his/her seat.
36. Students should keep with them the texts and note books required for classes they attend.
37. No student shall leave the classroom during a lecture without the permission of the teacher.
38. Students who happen to have no class should not loiter in the corridors or campus during class hours. They must either go to the Library and read or retire to their hostels.
39. Habitual negligence in college work, dishonesty, obscenity in word or act or any other acts of misconduct will involve severe disciplinary action.
40. Students are forbidden from writing, marking or drawing on class room furniture, walls, floor, Roof etc, using ink, paint or any other materials. Mass fine will be imposed from students of the particular class, violating this rule.
41. Students are expected to keep decency and decorum in their behavior.
42. Ragging is prohibited by law. Students shall not indulge in any such activities. It is strictly banned in the campus by law in force.
43. The college authorities reserve the rights to amend, repeal or modify any of the above rules.