The college has a centralized library with a full time librarian and supporting staff. The library is open to the use of students on all working days from 9.30 am to 3.30 pm. The library has a central section, a reference section and a section for periodicals. A library advisory committee entrusted by the Council monitors the functioning of the library.
1. The Library and the reading room will be opened from f am to 9.30 to 3.30 pm on all working days.
2. Books from the general library will be issued on days and during hours notified by the Librarian.
3. Application for books must be made in writing in prescribed forms.
4. Students must examine books issued to them and report to the Librarian damages, if any, in the books before taking them away.
5. Books issued must be returned within10, days from the date of issue.
6. Students failing to return the books within the due date shall pay a fine of 1 Re. per book per day.
7. Strict silence must be observed in the reading room.