1. After roll-call no Hosteler is allowed to leave the hostel but if an emergency arises, he/she must inform the Warden.
2. Hostelers can meet the Visitors (Parents / Local Guardian) during the visiting hours (details attached separately) with the prior permission of Warden / Resident Warden. For girls no one other than Parent or Local guardian will be entertained.
3. Visitors to the hostel inmates will be required to enter their names and address and the name of the student whom they want to see etc. in the register kept with the duty security guard at the Institute entrance. They will not be permitted to enter the Students rooms in the hostels.
4. CHECK-IN and CHECK-OUT, should be properly entered in the Register kept by the Warden.
5. No Hosteler will be allowed to enter in the hostel after 8.00 P.M( for boys) and 6:00 P.M( for girls )unless he/she is permitted by the authority to do so for specific reasons.
6. Hostelers will not be entertained in the hostel during college working hours. If there is any necessity, the same should be permitted by the Principal or H.O.D.concerned.
7. In case of an emergency arises a hosteler can leave hostel with the written permission of the Hostel- in- charge, with the consent and physical presence of the Parent or Guardian. Those who are normally leaving hostel, are required to apply for the same, to the warden, in the prescribed form, in advance and such an application must be counter signed by the Principal of the college or H.O.D. concerned.
8. If any Hosteler is found missing from the hostel without the permission from the Warden/ Resident Warden, he/she will be severely dealt with disciplinary action with financial penalty and expulsion from the hostel.
9. Hostelers who are not feeling well/sick should inform to the Resident Warden before 8.00 AM on all college working days.
10. While visiting the dining hall, the common rooms, the Hostelers should be in their proper dress.
11. Using of narcotic drugs, consumption of alcoholic beverages, smoking, betting, playing of cards and gambling are strictly prohibited.
12. Firearms, knives or such other weapons are strictly prohibited in the Hostel premises.
13. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited. It constitutes an act of gross indiscipline and any person found involved in such an activity will be subjected to appropriate action from heavy fine to rustication/ expulsion from the college.
14. Hostelers are expected to behave with due regards for the comforts and convenience of other colleagues.They should not speak loudly which is liable to disturb others.
I 5. Burning of crackers, how ling, screaming etc. is strictly prohibited.
16. It shall be ensured by all Hostelers that they do not get involved in fighting among themselves, peer or with juniors. In case such incidents are brought to the management, appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against such students.
17. No hosteler should get involved in any argument/ heated exchanges with the security and supporting staff. In case of any complaint against them, they should register the same in the register kept with Warden for this purpose giving their full details and identity.
18. Use of audio equipment/music systems in hostels is acceptable only if it is not objectionable to other residents.
19. Any hostel rooms can be inspected by the authorities at any time.
20. No private party shall be organized by any Hosteler in the hostel.
21. The Management reserves its right to cancel admission of undeserving Hostelers without giving any reason.
22. The Management reserves its right to increase the hostel fee. if necessary.
23. Meals are prepared as per the menu decided by the Management. No change will be permitted unless decided by the Authorities.
24. Every case of illness and accident must be reported to the Asst. Warden / Resident Warden immediately.
25. Hospitalization cost to be borne by the Hosteler.
26. Hostelers suffering from any contagious diseases will not be allowed to stay in the hostel.
27. The Management will not be responsible for any mishap.
28. All Hostelers shall ensure that lights / fans are switched off when not in use.
29. Every Hosteler is provided with a chair, a table, shelf and a coat. Furniture is not to be removed from one room to another. Hosteler will be responsible for the items given to him/her or the accessories in their room. If the accessories/electrical items are found to be damaged, fine will be collected from the respective students/roommates.
30. Posters,Banners etc. should not be put up anywhere, either in rooms or in lobbies.
31. Throwing of watercolor,Paints,Inks etc. on one another and on the walls / property of the hostel is strictly prohibited.Walls, furniture and doors should not be defaced with pencil or chalk marks.
32. Hostelers should not keep any costly items, jewelry etc. in their rooms. Management shall not be responsible for loss of any such items.
33. Mobile phones will be allowed only at specified timings and the usage will be according to the guidelines issued from time to time. Multimedia mobile phones will not be entertained and only base model can be used in the Hostel.
34. Use of Iron Box, Electric Heater. Electric Cooker and TAB’S are strictly banned.
35. No student is allowed to bring or keep his/her vehicle inside the hostel premises.
36. All waste materials should be properly put in the bin bag provided for the purpose in the room. It is the responsibility of the room inmates to keep their bathrooms clean and tidy.
37. Washed clothes should be dried only in the space provided. No wet clothes should be hanged in the room/verandah.
38. No student is allowed to pin nails on the wall.