The department of Statistics offers complementary, subsidiary and vocational courses for undergraduate programs of ILM college of Arts and Science Viz: Bachelor of Commerce(B.Com), Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A), and Bachelor of Business Administration(B.B.A).The department is vigilant in promoting a student oriented teaching and learning process, using new methods helping to create of easy understanding the different areas of Statistics. The department of statistics aims at an in-depth study of theory of statistics and its practical application.
- To teach the basic elements of statistics, so as to facilitate carrier development.
- To provide practical training for every class of students, as far as possible, since statistics embraces all branches of study including science, arts and commerce.
- To provide opportunities to take up the Internship and Projects Works related to higher studies and employment.
- Familiarizing the different tools of Statistics
- Enabling the students to pursue statistical knowledge.
- Help the students to grow up as competent, responsible and mature individuals with the strength of character.