As per the M.G. University guidelines, an Anti-Sexual Harassment Committee is constituted in this college ,strictly following the Vishaka Commission Guidelines. The committee is formed according to the law norms prescribed by the Hon. SUPREME COURT OF INDIA. A complaint mechanism is functioning in the institution to deal with cases regarding the complaints made by victims, if any . The maintenance of confidentiality is the core necessity in this ‘Redress Mechanism’. Any female student or staff of ILM college of Arts and Science, can approach the committee with a complaint, if any, without hesitation,either written or oral. The committee is headed by Asst.Prof. Rajani K. K and comprises of other members as given below.
(1) Asst Prof.Rajani.K.K ( H.O.D.Commerc) — Convener
(2) Asst Prof .Janna mol.P.M (Statistics) — Joint convener.
(3) Asst Prof. Aagy Thomas( Commerce) ———- Member.
(4) Asst Prof. Femimol A J -(Coputer Applications)- Member.
(5) Asst Prof. Liaby Baby – (English)—————-Member
(6) Asst.Prof. Jithin Mohan(Computer Applications)- Member.
(7) Ms. Anu jose ( 3 rd B.Com. Taxation) -Students’ Representative.